The Silent Epidemic | Ethan Saal | TEDxBrandeisUniversity

Ethan takes you through his own personal journey of struggling with his mental health and learning how to care for it. He shares the many lessons he’s learned over the years, with the help of the “roots” of his tree. I am currently about to finish my Junior year at Brandeis University. I am a member of the varsity Men’s Tennis Team as well as the co-founder of B.Mindful, an organization who’s aim is to promote mindfulness around campus. I am a New York mutt, born and raised, however my roots lie in South America. My parents are Stacey Wizel-Saal and Elias Saal, from Guatemala and Argentina respectively. I am a double major in Psychology and Business, with a minor in Economics… but who cares, right? The main thing you should know about me is that I am focused on living my life one step at a time, and on the way, helping others do so as well. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

Comments