Active listening | Miyu Kojima | TEDxYouth@Tokyo

As an aspiring musician and composer, I seek to diversify the world of music and global sonic culture. In modern times, the diversity of popular music has stagnated to consistently hearing the same or similar sounding music on the radio and music streaming services. In fact, I too used to constantly listen to the same type music without exploring simply because I didn't know how expansive the world of music true is. Inspired from my personal listening experiences, my goal is to show to others that there is a simple way to experience music in a way that expands your own tastes as well as promotes the diversity of music as a whole. . This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

Comments