Did you ever look in your mirror? | Edith Bosch | TEDxMaastricht

Would you be surprised to find out that a trained, judoka, fighting machine is actually a sensitive, sweet person? Be drawn in by Bosch’s engaging and entertaining nature with this transformative presentation about the pressure of living up to your own expectations and the pursuit of happiness. As a former judoka, Dutch Champion, European Champion and World Champion Bosch proves there is no challenge too great for her. But do great achievements always equal happiness? “I was the insecure overachiever who kept striving for a perfect picture. Despite all my achievements, I felt unhappy. I was forced to take a good look at myself. What I found, was a totally different person.” This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

Comments