A Year's (Gap) Worth of Change | Ani Yoseliani | TEDxYouth@KIS

Ani hopes to shed light on the idea that change is not something to be deathly afraid of. Change is something that is going to happen regardless of your attitude toward it, and your attitude is perhaps the only thing that can alleviate the pain and discomfort caused by changing times. She wants to convince people of their of their power, of their power over their own lives. We are much more influential than we like to admit. We are able to control ourselves, and we are able to adapt to our situations accordingly. We must learn not to fear. My entire life has revolved around change. I moved many countries, I've experienced many different cultures, I've gone to an international school, I've lived through revolutions. My life has always been subjected to change. It is an inevitable component of life, and the more you learn to understand it, the better friend it becomes. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx

Comments