Grow our Cities together | Mr Goustan Bodin | TEDxCoimbatore

When time to change has come, we can wait for the last minute, and change because we must, through a crisis. I choose to take initiative and move forward to create the momentum necessary to keep going, to keep growing. I started taking entrepreneurship and business courses on Coursera in 2013 and was blessed with a BIG idea in May 2014. I'm now working on developing this idea and finding the best way to make it happen. That includes learning and practicing a whole new set of skills like public speaking, leadership, marketing... My life has taken a new turn, and I am proud to say that my big idea has already started changing the world : it changed me ! Working from inside out, I will not stop until I achieve my main goal : decrease temperature in tropical cities by 2 degrees. Building this new architectural model and taking on the world is hyper-fun! Global Changemaker at Hyper-Tree Former Landscape architect at VSA - Vorrarat Supachoke Architects Former Paysagiste at P Landscape Co., Ltd. Studied Civilization III at École nationale supérieure d'architecture et de paysage de Bordeaux Studied Counter Strike, Diablo II at Kasetsart University Lives in Bangkok, Thailand This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx

Comments